bukak2 blog ni jep da dgar lagu korea,,
tak tau la
kebelakangan ni da addict ngan korea
super junior
ss501
wonder girls
movie semendang
drama ala-ala syahdu syahdan
lagu ni tajuknye my heart is calling
ost dalam citer you're beautiful
it's about silent love..
boleh la dikatekan
tepuk sebelah tangan
minat kat somebody tp xberani nak luahkan
masih wujud lagi ea manusia mcm tu
yela skrg bukan zaman mesopotamia lagi
bagi aku
lau da minat tu confess la cepat2
org nk ckp aku prideless??
dari aku xdpt ape yg aku nak baik aku beranikan diri
at least da mencuba
nak reject lu punye isu la beb
ade manusia spesis
da confess
then kene reject
bile bertembung jep
trus jadi SOUTH jmpe NORTH
mcm teori right-fleming-hand
buat muke tak bersalah aje da la,,
Smile a little more
with a happy smile
with a happy smile
so that you can comfort my heart
that keeps looking for you
smile a little more
so that the world would be jealous
so that my heart that keeps calling for you
would not be able to become greedy
My heart curses at me, because I can’t even say I love you
My tears burst, because my longing for you flows and flows
Only that sad phrase has been struck to my throat like a thorn
And remain in my ears the whole day..
why does it have to be you
why did I have to love you
even if I shake my head
deny it
I can’t let you go
My heart curses at me, because I can’t even say I love you
My tears burst, because my longing for you flows and flows
Only that sad phrase has been struck to my throat like a thorn
And remain in my ears the whole day..
I love you, I love you forever
Even if you don’t look at me
Even if I say it a thousand times, you don’t know
Even if I wait at the same spot, you don’t know
My foolish love that simply looks at you like an idiot
You don’t know
No matter what..
that keeps looking for you
smile a little more
so that the world would be jealous
so that my heart that keeps calling for you
would not be able to become greedy
My heart curses at me, because I can’t even say I love you
My tears burst, because my longing for you flows and flows
Only that sad phrase has been struck to my throat like a thorn
And remain in my ears the whole day..
why does it have to be you
why did I have to love you
even if I shake my head
deny it
I can’t let you go
My heart curses at me, because I can’t even say I love you
My tears burst, because my longing for you flows and flows
Only that sad phrase has been struck to my throat like a thorn
And remain in my ears the whole day..
I love you, I love you forever
Even if you don’t look at me
Even if I say it a thousand times, you don’t know
Even if I wait at the same spot, you don’t know
My foolish love that simply looks at you like an idiot
You don’t know
No matter what..
This entry was posted
on 3:39 AM
.